What will happened if I cancel Azure pass subscription?

Last month I got Azure Pass subscription and I used it and make some Virtual machines like trial.

Azure pass offer about 120,000Won (120$) for a month. and my azure bills said that I used azure service about 80$ on Azure pass subscription. (So there are no payment for me because of Azure pass's offering)

but I got Dreamspark subscription, I remove all virtual machines and canceled Azure pass subscription.

In this case, Do I have to pay about 80$ to Microsoft? or nothing to pay because of Azure pass as I known?

+

What can I do with Microsoft Azure with Dreamspark subscription?

Azure Pass ( 12 으 ), 으 Azure . 8 , AzurePass 12 . 

Azure Pass . .

0 ? 8 ?

+

으 Azure

July 4th, 2015 2:12am

Hi,

For Azure Pass : You may cancel this subscription at any time  but Payment is required for any outstanding fees incurred.

Dreamspark Subscription : see the details here for Dreamspark offers.

Further details about the billing, I would recommend you to create a Free support ticket so that one can check your account details and let you know the details on if any charges incurred.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 4th, 2015 6:07am

Hi,

For Azure Pass : You may cancel this subscription at any time  but Payment is required for any outstanding fees incurred.

Further details about the billing, I would recommend you to create a Free support ticket so that one can check your account details and let you know the details on if any charges incurred.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

July 4th, 2015 10:03am

Hi,

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 4th, 2015 10:03am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics