Welcome to the Windows Server Forums!
Hello and welcome to the Windows Server forums! Windows Server forums provide you an opportunity to join a community of Windows Server customers where you can share knowledge, get questions answered, and learn from others with IT environments similar to yours. Start by posting Windows Server related questions in the forum corresponding to your topic of interest and leverage the knowledge available in your new forum community. If you have any suggestions or feedbacks to Windows Server products, please feel free to post in our forums. Windows Server forums are based on new Forum 3.0 platform which provides many new features. To know more about Forum 3.0 new features, you may view the following video: http://xpstream.winisp.net/samjarawan/msdn%20forums%20overview.wmvLaura Zhang - MSFT
June 10th, 2008 6:09am

Laura Zhang - MSFT said: Hello and welcome to the Windows Server forums! Windows Server forums provide you an opportunity to join a community of Windows Server customers where you can share knowledge, get questions answered, and learn from others with IT environments similar to yours. Start by posting Windows Server related questions in the forum corresponding to your topic of interest and leverage the knowledge available in your new forum community. If you have any suggestions or feedbacks to Windows Server products, please feel free to post in our forums. Windows Server forums are based on new Forum 3.0 platform which provides many new features. To know more about Forum 3.0 new features, you may view the following video: http://xpstream.winisp.net/samjarawan/msdn%20forums%20overview.wmv Laura Zhang - MSFT i can only access our websitefrom outsideour corporate LAN, from within our LAN i cant access, i have checked dns settings they seem to be ok, what could be the problem. note that we use the same domain name on our DC and for the website coz we run exchange 2007
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 21st, 2008 11:01am

Where are the forums for 2003? I don't know anyone using 2008 in production yet.
September 10th, 2008 7:02pm

Is windows server 2008 standard edition a good place to start fromps I will be linked to a friends system in the USA http://www.accountable2you.com and his system needs me to download net framework2 to log my use etc plus eventually I will get enterprise edition as I need it our does it load netframework and what version do I NEED TO USE for itps thankyou for your help from Stephen
October 17th, 2008 2:57am

Is windows server 2008 standard edition a good place to start fromps I will be linked to a friends system in the USA http://www.accountable2you.com and his system needs me to download net framework2 to log my use etc plus eventually I will get enterprise edition as I need it our does it load netframework and what version do I NEED TO USE for itps thankyou for your help from Stephen i need help on windows 2003 server. my windows 2003 server did not start. it only come up to the state of cntl+alt+del. each time i try to login it returned me to the same state of cntl + alt + del. Please kindly help out.
April 18th, 2009 8:31am

Hi hi,Wilson is on board.
June 24th, 2009 5:55am

Hey wazpa That type of problem i already faced, you just repair your windows 2003 OS.
August 14th, 2009 6:24am

Hi wilson can you help me
August 14th, 2009 6:24am

I have a problem if you have any solution about this so please let me know. Problem:-I can't able to access our server local drive through network within 20-30 min. After this situation i must restart the server. I have alredy check the virus enfection, windows updation. Server is HP-Proliant DL360 & Windows 2003 std edition.
August 14th, 2009 6:26am

i am running win2k3 sp2 ok for 1.5 yrs then this morning The Windows Media Services service terminated with service-specific error 2147942402 (0x80070002)how can I fix this, reinstall is no option.
August 16th, 2009 8:04pm

Laura, the link is out-of-date. At least, that's what I figure, I receive a time-out. ShemsCreativity cannot be taught, but it can be learned.
August 24th, 2009 12:12am

Laura,Ia'm new in using windows forums, my problem is this file C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows is as big as 32 GB and no space is left in C drive (this is a windows storage server 2003) so if i do nothing the server will collapse in a short periode, can you give me a link to the best forum or help me out resolving this issue?
October 28th, 2009 7:23pm

anytime i switch on my laptop Windows Server Enterprise 32 bit, it starts the Windows Server Initial Configuration task, then it tells me that it has stopped working and that it needs to closeAny ideas on how to fix thisbelow is the error message Description: Stopped working Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature 01: oobe.exe Problem Signature 02: 6.0.6001.18000 Problem Signature 03: 47917825 Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.Windows.ServerManager Problem Signature 05: 6.0.0.0 Problem Signature 06: 4791a748 Problem Signature 07: 1f26 Problem Signature 08: 0 Problem Signature 09: System.NullReferenceException OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 2057 Read our privacy statement:
October 28th, 2009 9:40pm

I receive a time-out as well...
December 5th, 2009 12:07am

I find it a bit odd that i have to press Reply to add a comment. All the other forums i read/participate in, have the option of simply adding a comment. (the forum settings decide whether to notify participants). If i press reply, is only that person notified (or does everyone in the discussion know there's been an update). ?Any chance that the next version of Windows Forums will be more inline with everyone else ?Thanks, Jonsigsigsig
December 17th, 2009 3:40pm

Hello Task scheduler in Windows 2008 R2, for a spot on the program that starts at a T1 with a frequency F0 and stops at a Tf each day, met the problem that this task never ends.
December 23rd, 2009 1:56pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics