Web Service Task error during execution

Hi,

Ihave created a SSIS package with Web Service task in it,which execute remote server web service

I got following error during Web service execution

Note:I am not using proxy settings,i also checked HTTP connection and it suceeded

Error:[Web Service Task] Error: An error occurred with the following error message: "Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Tasks.WebServiceTask.WebserviceTaskException: Could not execute the Web method. The error is: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.. at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Tasks.WebServiceTask.WebMethodInvokerProxy.InvokeMethod(DTSWebMethodInfo methodInfo, String serviceName, Object connection) at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Tasks.WebServiceTask.WebServiceTaskUtil.Invoke(DTSWebMethodInfo methodInfo, String serviceName, Object connection, VariableDispenser taskVariableDispenser) at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Tasks.WebServiceTask.WebServiceTask.executeThread()".

Please help..

Thanks in advance

May 31st, 2007 1:08pm

But do you need to use a proxy?

Have you read through this thread? http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=500619&SiteID=1
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 31st, 2007 1:58pm

Yes,I read that thread,

I am using web service from LAN,so I can bypass proxy and I can connect to web service without proxy

HTTP connection succeeeded without proxy.

any other suggetions.

June 1st, 2007 3:35am

Hi,

Any idea ?

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 4th, 2007 12:50pm

Hi,

Was your issue resolved? How did you resolve it?

Thanks.

August 6th, 2015 9:05pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics