Web-page certificate enrollment error
When I accessed web page enrollment to request certficate using Enterprise 2003 Server. I received this error "No certificate templates could be found. YOu do not have permission to request a certificate from this CA, or an error occured while accessing the Active Directory".I tried to use the KB 811418 but it did not help.
June 30th, 2008 7:29pm

Hello, To narrow down the issue, please answer the following questions: 1. What user account is used to enroll the certificate? What about if you log in other user accounts? 2. Can you enroll the certificate via MMC? 3. Try to check whether the proper groups is granted the Request Certificates permission in the security of CA. a) Open CA MMC, right click the CA--->Properties--->Security b) For standard user, check whether Authenticated Users group is granted the Request Certificates permission.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 1st, 2008 7:07am

Hello,I used domain admin account to enroll the certificate. When I used MMC, I was able to get required certificates, except Web Server.Also, when I log in with a different domain user account other then the build-in domain account I used before, I was able to get 1 user template that I created earlier but not the rest of it. I checked all template and they all have the same permission.So how I get rid of this error?Thanks
July 7th, 2008 5:19pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics