Want to Change administrator password without having administrator right
hi, I want to reset administrator Password someone chanege it without telling me. I am having one user account but that user dont have any administrator right is there any way to reset Administrator Password ? Please do the needful ASAP. Thanks for the reply.
April 18th, 2011 5:32am

Do you have any other user who has administrator privileges? If so, you can use that user to reset the administrator’s password. If you have no other administrator account, there is no Microsoft recommended way to reset the administrative passwords. This is designed for improving the OS security. Thanks for your understanding. For more information, please take a look at the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article: Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords http://support.microsoft.com/kb/189126/en-us Regards, Bruce This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 19th, 2011 2:38am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics