WMDC Connectin Settigns
I have been using WMDC 6 on Windows 7 Enterprise for some time now to connect to the mobile emulator in Visual Studio 2008. About a month ago WMDC crashed and since then I cannot connect to my emulator. When I choose DMA from the WMDC connection settings it always defaults back to bluetooth. I have uninstalled WMDC, deleted the Windows Mobile folder, ran CCcleaner, and reinstalled WMDC to discover I still have the same problem. Is there some configuration file that is being retained from the old installation or it WMDC sharing settings from another location? This problem has been driving me crazy for over a month now and I am running out of solutions to try. I am on the brink of re-imaging my hard drive and starting over. Thanks for any help!
March 29th, 2011 12:30am

Hello, this forum is for Windows server related questions, yours belong to WMDC, please use the following forum page: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp6n-sync Thank you for understanding.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 29th, 2011 12:56am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics