Virtual Hosts
I was sifting around with Google to see when Windows server added I have server 2003 and 2008 in virtual machines so I can examine them closely for services. My MVP is for the Windows Desktop Experience, i.e. Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 IT Remote Assistance is available for a fee. I am best with C++ and I am learning C# using Visual Studio 2010 Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews
April 30th, 2011 6:35pm

Hello, i can not really follow you, what is the question you have? Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 1st, 2011 6:42am

I have changed platforms. Celeron out, virtual machine in. Now I am using Sever 2008 and application servers seem to work better now. My MVP is for the Windows Desktop Experience, i.e. Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 IT Remote Assistance is available for a fee. I am best with C++ and I am learning C# using Visual Studio 2010 Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews
May 1st, 2011 9:26am

Hello, and your problem question is?Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 1st, 2011 9:32am

No more problem My MVP is for the Windows Desktop Experience, i.e. Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 IT Remote Assistance is available for a fee. I am best with C++ and I am learning C# using Visual Studio 2010 Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews
May 1st, 2011 9:33am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics