View domain user credentials on local PC
I have some users who were in certain local groups on their PC. I would like to check to see if any of these domain users are in any local PC groups i.e. power users, Remote Desktop. How could i check this?Thanks
April 8th, 2009 6:26pm

Hi, You can run the command net localgroup groupname to display the members of the local group. For more information about the command, please run net help localgroup. Hope the information is helpful.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 9th, 2009 1:09pm

hi there,Joson is correct to add up more Net localgroupAdds, displays, or modifies local groups.net localgroup [groupname [/comment:"text"]] [/domain] net localgroup groupname {/add [/comment:"text"] | /delete} [/domain]net localgroup groupname name [ ...] {/add | /delete} [/domain]ParametersnoneType net localgroup without parameters to display the name of the server and the names of local groups on the computer.groupnameSpecifies the name of the local group to add, expand, or delete. Supply only a groupname to view a list of users or global groups in a local group./comment:"text"Adds a comment for a new or existing group. The comment can have as many as 48 characters. Enclose the text in quotation marks. /domainPerforms the operation on the primary domain controller of the current domain. Otherwise, the operation is performed on the local computer. This parameter applies only to Windows 2000 Professional computers that are members of a Windows 2000 Server domain. By default, Windows 2000 Server computers perform operations on the primary domain controller. name [ ...]Lists one or more user names or group names to add or remove from a local group. Separate multiple entries with a space. Names may be local users, users on other domains, or global groups, but not other local groups. If a user is from another domain, preface the user name with the domain name (for example, SALES\RALPHR)./addAdds a global group name or user name to a local group. An account must first be established for users or global groups before it is added to a local group with this command./deleteRemoves a group name or user name from a local group. sainath Windows Driver Development
April 9th, 2009 8:03pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics