Vender Access restrictions
Guys, I have a issue and for some reason I can not get to a resolution. Here is what I have, I manage a Windows 2003 Domain, we have some venders that need remote access to a Sharepoint site and currently we do not have the public side of Sharepoint setup. what we wanted to do was to allow the venders to have VPN access to our network, they they could connect to teh sharepoint sites they are allowed to connect to. We have setup security in SharePoint to on;y allow them access to teh 3 pages they are allowed to see. My issues come in as when tey VPN in they can browse the network and access some of the shares we have out on the servers. I have created thier own security domain group and I wanted to setup a GPO that woudl deny them browsing access on the network. Currently they only are members of the vender group and the Domain Users group (The domain users group has access to some shares). I did try to remove them from teh Domain Users group and add them to teh Doamin Guest group, which would deny access tot eh shares, but doesn't allow them to VPN in. We are using Cisco Anyconnect as out VPN solutions. Thanks in advanced for any help, I need to get something in place by mid next week, 4/20/2011 so all suggestions are welcome.
April 15th, 2011 12:43pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics