VPN on XP
I just want to install offline certificate for my xp OS.can i know procedure how to create & install certificate on XP OS.I am trying that on single PC for VPN server as well as for VPN client.Is it possible to check that on single PC ? I tried at my side but it was showing 781 error.I want to know the whole procedure for that Thanks !
October 20th, 2010 12:55pm

Hi, What kind of VPN connection that had deployed in your environment right now? Error 781 might indicate that there is an encryption relate issue due to invalid certificate. I’d suggest take time to read the article below, it might give a clear view and help you to deploy VPN service . The certificate relate explication could also be found in it: Step-by-Step Guide for Setting Up VPN-based Remote Access in a Test Lab http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc757206(WS.10).aspx Thanks. Tiger Li Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 21st, 2010 4:57am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics