VPN Connection
I am currently studying abroad in China and need VPN access to bypass China's firewall. I have access to my school's VPN through camelvpn.conncoll.edu and successfully connected once. I have not been able to connect since the first time I tried. I sign in, and it attempts to connect and then a message pops up stating that reads "The VPN client is unable to establish a connection." I had to download Sun Java to gain access but that did not connect me more than the one time. My computer help desk will not get back in contact with me and have not given me an answer. Is there a reason why my computer can't find a connection? I'm obviously connected to something as I am using the internet! What can I do to connect?
June 17th, 2011 7:40am

Hi camellover, Thanks for posting here. Can you verify the error number of the prompt message "The VPN client is unable to establish a connection."? Some troubleshooting methods could be found from the blog post below: Troubleshooting common VPN related errors http://blogs.technet.com/b/rrasblog/archive/2009/08/12/troubleshooting-common-vpn-related-errors.aspx Thanks. Tiger Li Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 20th, 2011 5:12am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics