Using two WMI classes to pull data
Is there any way to sort of bind two WMI classes together and then pull the data together for example, can I use win32_serversession and Win32_PerfRawData_PerfDisk_PhyiscalDisk and use the PhysicalDisk class to get data from each user in win32_serversession? Basically, I want to use Win32_PerfRawData_PerfDisk_PhyiscalDisk to get teh data from each user show on win32_serversession. Thanks! You might get some help in The Official Scripting Guys Forum! http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/ITCG/threads I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. - .... .- -. -.- ... --..-- ... .- -. - --- ... ....
August 14th, 2012 11:22am

Is there any way to sort of bind two WMI classes together and then pull the data together for example, can I use win32_serversession and Win32_PerfRawData_PerfDisk_PhyiscalDisk and use the PhysicalDisk class to get data from each user in win32_serversession? Basically, I want to use Win32_PerfRawData_PerfDisk_PhyiscalDisk to get teh data from each user show on win32_serversession. Thanks!
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 15th, 2012 10:11am

Is there any way to sort of bind two WMI classes together and then pull the data together for example, can I use win32_serversession and Win32_PerfRawData_PerfDisk_PhyiscalDisk and use the PhysicalDisk class to get data from each user in win32_serversession? Basically, I want to use Win32_PerfRawData_PerfDisk_PhyiscalDisk to get teh data from each user show on win32_serversession. Thanks! You might get some help in The Official Scripting Guys Forum! http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/ITCG/threads I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. - .... .- -. -.- ... --..-- ... .- -. - --- ... ....
August 15th, 2012 10:46am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics