Using XSLT for Mapping no XSLT intellisense

I'm using XSD files created with HL7 Accelerator. These schema's use some imports to external librarys. So if I open these XSD files with the xml-editor in Visual Studio I allways see an error on the import "could not find file" because the schemalocation is not an file-location it is a reference. I understand that this the way it is used for BizTalk I know this will be resolved.

But because of that the XSLT intellisense does not work if I use one of these schema's. Is there a way around this?

(And Yes I've set the key in the register to True, I've tested in another XSLT and there it works).

Kind Regards

February 9th, 2015 10:02am

Have you considered using stylus studio. You can generate the xml  instance of your schemas and use it , it gives you intellisense also you don't need to execute your map to test that. In case you have this software consider the following points.

<!--While testing the scripting functoid  xslt, after you place the body of your template this is the code you need to include in order to see a xml output or else you will see some values with spaces.-->

<xsl:template match=/>

<xsl:call-template  name=YOURTEMPLATENAME/>
 < /xsl:template>

<!--While tsting the  Custom XSL path this is what you need to use:-->

<xsl:apply-templates select=YOURTEMPLATENAME/>

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 9th, 2015 3:58pm

Have you considered using stylus studio. You can generate the xml  instance of your schemas and use it , it gives you intellisense also you don't need to execute your map to test that. In case you have this software consider the following points.

<!--While testing the scripting functoid  xslt, after you place the body of your template this is the code you need to include in order to see a xml output or else you will see some values with spaces.-->

February 9th, 2015 11:54pm

Yes I've considered using stylus studio, but I don't want to. But why would I use an external program if everything is allready there for me in the program I'm working in to create my total project?

I just wonder if there isn't any other way so I could use Visual Studio. It works for other XSLT files. But not for the files where the import is a dll reference.

February 23rd, 2015 9:47am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics