Using SSO settings in the SFTP Receive and Send Ports

Hello All,

We have a SFTP server where the credentials keeps changing after period of time. Thought using SSO will help mapping the credentials rather than changing everytime in the all ports. How can this be approached in native SFTP adapters in Biztalk 2013

I tried using the Blogical SFTP adsapter, but it shows me error like

Reason: "Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.SftpInvoker.SftpException: Create SFTP facade error.

Thanks

• Edited by vdha Monday, January 26, 2015 3:55 PM
January 26th, 2015 6:54pm

Hi vdha,

Native SFTP adapter in BizTalk 2013 does not support SSO Affiliate as FTP adapter do.

But in your case of credentials changes more often, how keeping the credentials in SSO is going to mitigate the problem, you still need to update the SSO data store?

I would stick with native SFTP if the reason for you to use Blogical SFTP adapter is often credentials change.

Regards,

M.R.Aswhin prabhu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 26th, 2015 7:58pm

How can this be approached in native SFTP adapters in Biztalk 2013

You can't, but in practice, it wouldn't help because the method to update the password is the same whether or not the Adapter supports SSO or not.

This is a situation where you need to focus on the Admin process behind this either by regularly updating the password or detecting the failure and taking action.

• Marked as answer by vdha Friday, January 30, 2015 3:37 PM
January 27th, 2015 5:16pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics