Using BeanSpy with authentication - Problem with Certificate

We're trying to configure Deep Monitoring on our Test Jboss 6.4 server running Windows 2012 R2. We have an application that is running with an alias, different from the machine name and is in a workgroup, not our domain.

The MP document states that "....to have Operations Manager monitor your application server using SSL, the CN of the certificate must be the FQDN of the computer instead of localhost or host name...."

The guide also says to make sure that "....The browser should not warn about an untrusted certificate if the certificate is
configured correctly..." I'm not sure I know how to make my browser 'trust' a cert name that is different from the FQDN name.

July 22nd, 2015 6:55pm

Hi Sir,

>>an application that is running with an alias, different from the machine name and is in a workgroup, not our domain.

>> I'm not sure I know how to make my browser 'trust' a cert name that is different from the FQDN name.

Do you mean that application provides http service , but the URL contains a FQDN that is different from computer name ?

Best Regards,

Elton Ji

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 28th, 2015 6:11am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics