User domain profile getting deleted everytime they log off
I have a user who has a domain profile that is getting their profile deleted everytime they log off their workstation(WinXP Pro). They have a SBS 2003 that they are logging onto. Can you tell me how I could resolve this?
July 13th, 2011 10:43pm

Hello, do you use roaming profiles and GPO settings so the profiles is deleted during logoff, check witk rsop.msc on the client to see the details.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 13th, 2011 11:34pm

Hi, Is mandatory profile in use? Profiles controlled by administrators are called mandatory profiles. Users who have a mandatory profile can only make transitory changes to their environment. Here, any changes that users make to the local environment aren't saved, and the next time they log on they are back to the original profile. For more information, please refer to the following Microsoft TechNet article: Managing User Profiles http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb726990.aspx If not, please also let us know what related error message can you read in Event Viewer? Regards,Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
July 14th, 2011 10:26pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics