User Profile Deletion from Command line
Im attempting to create a script that will delete a group of user profiles. These profiles are used by students for a week and then need to be deleted. I've been trying to get delprof.exe to do this for me but it doesnt seem to do what i need. Im trying to delete specific account names, and not use an age on the account be the trigger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
June 25th, 2010 7:09pm

Hi, As far as I know, delprof.exe cannot be used to delete a specific profile on one specific machine. Its parameters does not have an option to specify a user or group name. For more information, please refer to: How To Delete User Profiles by Using the User Profile Deletion Utility (Delprof.exe) in Windows 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315411 Thanks for your understanding. Regards, Bruce
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 30th, 2010 8:17am

Notice: On July 1st we will be making Windows Server 2008 R2 General forum read only. After receiving a lot of feedback from the community, it was decided that this forum is a duplication and therefore redundant of the General Forum. So, until July 1st, we will start asking customers to redirect their questions to the General Forum. On June 11th, CSS engineers will move any new threads to the General Forum. Please post a reply to the announcement thread if you have any feedback on this decision or the process. You can also email WSSDComm@microsoft.com.
June 30th, 2010 8:21am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics