Urgent:how to use Geneva server, Activedirectory with ACS in Azure
HiI have to use Active Directory in my .net application to authenticate the users for the application I am developing.My Requirements::- I want to deploy my application into cloud using Azure- authenticate userpresent onlyin Active directory of my companyonce after deploying the application in the cloud user will have the URl of it and to have access of it use has to fill username and password into login page.now these credentials i want to authenticate using identity provider (with AD)and want to make use of ACS?I dont know is this possible or not??how my application (which is running in the cloud)will access the Active directory which is there in the company server????Is there any way for this?I am planning to use geneva server as the identity provider so how to configure Geneva server with my application and acive directory?and how to use ACS for the authorization because I want to authorize four groups HR, Finance,admin,techand depends on the group application will display the contents.Waiting for reply......
April 28th, 2009 11:05am

Hi, For the "Geneva" server related questions, please post to the Geneva forum. The forum is specially for discussion of "Geneva" Server, "Geneva" Framework and Windows CardSpace "Geneva." Claims based access platform (CBA), code-named Geneva http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Geneva/threads/ Thank you for your understanding.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 30th, 2009 10:56am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics