Upgrade 8.0.19 isn't working.
I am using my macbook air and was able to log on remotely yesterday evening using the Remote Desktop App.  This morning I was not able to log on and even after installing the upgrade, I have not been able to log on.  The RD app says it is connecting but nothing happens.  What can I do to fix this?  Is anyone else having this issue?  Please help me.  

• Edited by Meshah81 Friday, August 28, 2015 4:08 PM
August 28th, 2015 3:15pm

Can you tell us more about your setup? Are you connecting to your personal desktop, work or using remote resources? Any additional information on the set-up will help us to work on your issue.
  • Proposed as answer by Jonn N 57 minutes ago
  • Unproposed as answer by Jonn N 57 minutes ago
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 28th, 2015 5:20pm

Same here, can't connect with .19! And I checked that i can connect via other means.

I am connecting through a remote connection gateway. But was able to do it just fine until .19 came along. Now upon connection all i see is a WHITE screen and nothing else. (Yeah I would like to het .18 back for the moment).

Thats for starting it in full screen. When I start without fullscreen enabled, the connection window appears and immediately closes.

Can you please advise?

August 29th, 2015 9:23pm

Same problem here! Since 8.0.19 can't connect anymore to my Windows machine....

Try to connect from Mac OS X 10.11 beta to Windows 10.

• Edited by PeteLes Sunday, August 30, 2015 1:44 AM
August 30th, 2015 1:37am

Hallo.

Same issue here.

The Microsoft Remote Desktop BETA solved the Problem for me.

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=619698&clcid=0x409

August 30th, 2015 7:23pm

I have the same problem with 8.0.19. OSX 10.10.5 connecting to 3 different Server 2003 boxes. It connects fine to my local Windows 7 machine, but not the servers. The old RDP 2.1.1 client connects fine.
August 30th, 2015 7:30pm

Any update on this issue.  This is the second time an update has forced me to use other software for remote access.  Very frustrating.
August 31st, 2015 6:21pm

I faced the same issue "connection reset by peer" with ver .19

Using Windows rdp clients works normally.

The only way I resolve this is to change the server connection security down from SSL to RDP Security Layer. I was using self-signed cert.

• Edited by Jonn N 43 minutes ago
September 1st, 2015 2:18am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics