Updated to Asset Inventory Service 2.0 from 1.5 and now getting 0x80043006

I updated from 1.5 to 2.0 for AIS and now my users are getting the error below when they try to go on with Group Policy.  I updated the remove 1.5 AIS, which I had NO problems below.  I don't know how to get the 1 license that I DO have for 2.0 and expand it or find out how many I had with 1.5 as I know I had maybe 100 users before.  I am frustrated as this was supposed to be good and yet it's a mess.

0x80043006 ,

The maximum number of seats allowed for the account was reached.

Your organization must purchase additional seats before you can enroll more client computers in AIS.

November 21st, 2011 8:50pm

We have software assurance and it said that we're good from may 2011 to 2013 sometime, so I don't know why I can't have my licenses "transition" over, or is there a way to "move' them?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 21st, 2011 8:53pm

We have software assurance and it said that we're good from may 2011 to 2013 sometime, so I don't know why I can't have my licenses "transition" over, or is there a way to "move' them?

Hi Matthew -

If you are still having difficulty with Asset Inventory Service 2.0 and transitioning your licenses please feel free to open a support case with our licensing team.  They can be reached by visiting the following site: http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter/Help/Contact.aspx

Thanks

Frank (MSFT)

December 7th, 2011 11:45pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics