Undeliverable email from system administrator (unknown email address)
I am a System Admin for a small company. Some of my users are undeliverable emails from "System Administrator", which they didn't send. Here is the Actula message: From: System Administrator Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:59 AMTo: Barbara BogleSubject: Undeliverable: Anjelina Jolie XXX Video Free. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Anjelina Jolie XXX Video Free. Sent: 7/30/2008 6:59 AM The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: aparker@inlandrc.org on 7/30/2008 6:59 AM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. <ircmail2.irc.sb #5.1.1>Barbara Bogle is not a "System Administrator".Please helpFzia
July 30th, 2008 7:00pm

Hi, Please understand that we mainly discuss Windows Server issues in this forum. As your issue is relate to Exchange Server, we are not the best resource to troubleshoot it. I suggest discussing it in our Exchange Server forum. Exchange Server forum http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=235&SiteID=17 I hope your issue can be resolved soon. Tim Quan - MSFT
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 1st, 2008 4:29am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics