Unable to open Command prompt
Hi, I am ubnable to open CMD.EXE ( command prompt) in my windows server 2008 standar Sp2 server . if i clicked on command prompt the owindos gets open then suddely it goes disappear. i am able to find solution for the same please help me to get open command prompt.
April 8th, 2011 2:48am

Hi, Can you open cmd.exe in run menu? BrentPlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 8th, 2011 3:53am

Yes i tried this also but didnt work.it comes and suddenly goes disappear.
April 8th, 2011 5:20am

Hi, In order to isolate the cause of the issue, you can take the following steps to see if cmd works. Go to the safe mode Perform a clean boot Use a different user account Scan your computer for viruses and spyware How to troubleshoot compatibility problems http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936214 BrentPlease remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 10th, 2011 11:37pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics