Unable to login to Win 2k8
Hello,I installed windows 2008 in my system and I forgot the password and am not able to login now. I dont have recovery CD to do the installation again. Any pointers ?Thanks in advance!
March 22nd, 2009 10:08pm

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/download.html
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 23rd, 2009 12:56am

Hi, Have you add this computer to the domain? If so, you can ask the domain administrator to change the local administraor's password. If not, there is no way to change the password officially. You can only reinstall the computer. Best regards,Vincent Hu
March 23rd, 2009 8:35am

Thanks for your reply.I copied the iso image into CD. When I put it into my Win 2K8 laptop, it is not recognised by my system. Please advice.
July 2nd, 2009 9:00am

Vincent, I have not added my computer in to any domain. How do I reinstall the computer ? When I insert my XP or Vista CD, it is recognized by my Win 2k8 system, it is expecting me to login.thanks
July 2nd, 2009 9:03am

Hi, If you haven't add the computer into the domain, the only way is to reinstall the OS. Please insert the installation disk into the CD/DVD, restart the computer and then select to boot from CD/DVD, now you can have new installation. Best regards, Vincent Hu
July 2nd, 2009 10:11am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics