Unable to change payment method when purchasing Azure subscription

I am trying to add another subscription to my Azure account and would like to change the payment method but am unable to do so.

I am trying to select the "Change payment method" link

When I click the link, I am taken to another page that says my login session has expired.  I don't think it is possible that my session has expired since I didn't pause at any point during this process, but I went ahead and clicked the link to log back in anyway.  I navigated back to the same location as before and once again clicked on the "Change payment method" link.  Unfortunately, I am once again greeted with the same session expiration page.  I've tried several times and it is a never ending cycle where I keep getting directed to the session expired page.

How can I change the payment option when I can't seem to get past the session expiration page?

July 3rd, 2015 9:32pm

Hi Michael G,

To change the payment method :

-> sign into https://account.windowsazure.com/Subscriptions
-> Click on the subscription you wish to update the payment method
-> On the right panel select 'Change payment method'
-> Select to either Edit the card(s) on file or select the payment method icon to add a new card
-> Add or Edit the card and select Next
-> View your new card added and verify if you want it to be your payment method for all subscriptions

Please try in  Internet explorer version 11 " In Private browsing " mode , clear cookies and cache if needed.

=> If the above doesn't work, One of the possibilities here to put your subscription into ingrace period first, then you can repurchase the subscription and choose the right payment method. Then cancel the previous subscription. This needs a Free billing support to assist you on . You can raise the ticket from here.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 4th, 2015 6:21am

Hi Michael G,

-> Select to either Edit the card(s) on file or select the payment method icon to add a new card
-> View your new card added and verify if you want it to be your payment method for all subscriptions

Please try in  Internet explorer version 11 " In Private browsing " mode , clear cookies and cache if needed.

=> If the above doesn't work, One of the possibilities here to put your subscription into ingrace period first, then you can repurchase the subscription and choose the right payment method. Then cancel the previous subscription. This needs a Free billing support to assist you on . You can raise the ticket from here.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

July 4th, 2015 10:16am

Hi Michael G,

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 4th, 2015 10:16am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics