Unable to access certain HTTPS sites on Server 2k3 R2
I am having an issue with all server 2k3 R2 (ent and standard, x86, x64) servers in our environment. I am unable to access a certain HTTPS site, receiving the following error in IE 8. "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage" Google Chrome gives an "invalid server certificate". Firefox is able to load the website fine. All windows XP and server 2k8 boxes are able to access this site with no issue so i know the sites cert is ok. I have tried re-adding the CA root certs to no avail. Ive ran wireshark and it appears the issue is with the client-server handshake not finalizing. "Update root certificates" is installed on all affected machines. Im all out of idea's here, any thoughts?
June 19th, 2012 12:47pm

i have also done the following to no avail. ranNetsh WinSock reset ran Internet Explorer (No Add-ons) . re-registered the following Internet Explorer .dll files: regsvr32 softpub.dll regsvr32 wintrust.dll regsvr32 initpki.dll regsvr32 dssenh.dll regsvr32 rsaenh.dll regsvr32 gpkcsp.dll regsvr32 sccbase.dll regsvr32 slbcsp.dll regsvr32 cryptdlg.dll
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 19th, 2012 1:27pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics