Unable to access LDAP in Outlook via Citrix session
Now before I get blasted I'll qualify my post. There is not a specific forum for server 2003 (which I am running Citrix Access Essentials on). I have already spoke with Citrix and paid the ridiculous support fee only for them to say it's not a citrix related issue. This post may need to be moved to the terminal services section, but here we go:We are running Access Essentials 2.0 on WIN2k3 Standard. When our users access the published desktop via citrix and attempt to view an ldap directory through Outlook 2003, they immediately get the error message "Failed to open connection to LDAP directory system, Host: x.x.x.x, Port: 389".The kicker is if I login to the server console I am able to load up Outlook and view the ldap directory with no problems.Could this be some kind of permission buried somewhere?Any advice would be much appreciated.-Dana
November 17th, 2008 9:16pm

Hi,I am not sure if this issue is related to Windows system. For further assistance, please test if you use Windows terminal server, does this issue still persist?If so, please check if there are some error message in Event Viewer and post them here.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 21st, 2008 10:29am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics