Unable to View the Content of Schedule Reports in SCOM Reporting Console. - Report Subscription list could not be loaded.

Hello Expert,

I am running with SCOM 2007 R2 with CU4. I am able tohedule schedule the Reports but when ever trying open the schedule Reports folder in SCOM Reporting Consol, getting below error message :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 3/31/2011 9:04:26 AM
Application: System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
Application Version: 6.1.7221.61
Severity: Error

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at System.Array.InternalGetReference(Void* elemRef, Int32 rank, Int32* pIndices)
   at System.Array.GetValue(Int32 index)
   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Reporting.ManagementGroupReporting.GetSubscriptions(String owner)
   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Reporting.Views.ReportSubscriptionsView.ReportSubscriptionsView.LoadSubscriptionsJob(Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs args)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any Help will be appreciable.

Thanks & Regards,
Sushil Kumar

March 31st, 2011 5:17pm

Hello Expert,

I am running with SCOM 2007 R2 with CU4. I am able tohedule schedule the Reports but when ever trying open the schedule Reports folder in SCOM Reporting Consol, getting below error message :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 3/31/2011 9:04:26 AM
Application: System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
Application Version: 6.1.7221.61
Severity: Error

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at System.Array.InternalGetReference(Void* elemRef, Int32 rank, Int32* pIndices)
   at System.Array.GetValue(Int32 index)
   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Reporting.ManagementGroupReporting.GetSubscriptions(String owner)
   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Reporting.Views.ReportSubscriptionsView.ReportSubscriptionsView.LoadSubscriptionsJob(Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs args)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any Help will be appreciable.

Thanks & Regards,
Sushil

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 31st, 2011 10:48pm

Hi,

The following thread discussed a similar issue.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/operationsmanagergeneral/thread/855ef057-25b7-4feb-b080-9323d50e546f/

According to the above link, the current workaround is as Sven said, to install the console on a client (OS) like vista. Opening the scheduled reports from the client-console.

April 1st, 2011 8:57am

Hello leemann,

Thanks for the workaround  and Its works perfectly for me also.

Hi Expert,

Is there have any way to resolve this issue, rather on going for the workaround options.

Thanks & Regards,
Sushil kumar.

April 1st, 2011 10:40am

Hi Sushil,

According to my search, the current workaround is to install the console on a client (OS). Thank you.

April 5th, 2011 9:45am

hi

I have  to be tested following
- Have an identical server 2003 64 bit installed. SCOM console and Cu3 installed.
- Schdeuled reports still works
- Installed Cu4 scheduled, reports no longer works.
so I can say that the fault came from the Cu4.

our environment is a pure windows 2003 64 bit environment
reporting server sql 2005 sp2

• Marked as answer by sushil_FNF Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:35 PM
April 5th, 2011 10:42am

hi

I have  to be tested following
- Have an identical server 2003 64 bit installed. SCOM console and Cu3 installed.
- Schdeuled reports still works
- Installed Cu4 scheduled, reports no longer works.
so I can say that the fault came from the Cu4.

our environment is a pure windows 2003 64 bit environment
reporting server sql 2005 sp2

the problem we fixed in CU5
how can the problem be solved

in the scheduled reports may not be null Delivery Provider configured
April 15th, 2011 1:59pm

We got a similar error yesterday. The Scheduled Reports was working the day before. Our workstation consoles are Win7 and on CU4.  We had one SCOM console that was still CU1 and it was able to access the  Scheduled Reports.  Part of the  message "System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array"  gave me a clue as what to look for in the schedules. We reviewed the schedules last updated and found that the Delivery Method had Null Delivery Provider.  We changed it to E-Mail.  We now have access to the Scheduled Reports  from our CU4 consoles.

May 5th, 2011 2:50pm

Hi Experts,

I am also facing the same problem. I had created a test scheduled report with delivery method as Null delivery Provider post which i started reeving this problem.

We are running SCOM 2007 R2 with CU4. Is there any way using which i can delete that test report i had created and get over this ?

For installing the OM console on workstation system will take a lot of time as those needs to be procured moving to CU5 again needs a change process to be followed. Bound by process, please help me with a solution for this.

Regards,

Prajul Nambiar

January 10th, 2014 8:57pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics