USB-IF Test Certification ID Check test is failing in WLK 1.5
Hi,USB-IF Test Certification ID Check is failing in WLK 1.5. This fails in the following cases also: a. when installing Birch driver on NPI product of the same platform b. when connecting Birch printer to USB hub (which is USB IF compliant)Pls tell me a solution to pass this test as soon as possible. Is this test is mandatory in WLK 1.5My mail id is abilash.ssa@wipro.comThanks,Abilash.
December 1st, 2009 7:18am

Hi Abilash,Thank you for posting in windows server forums, Can you please tell us what Operating system are you using ?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 1st, 2009 8:03am

Hi Abilash, The test refers to requirement CONNECT 0093. See http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/connect/usb/WLK_USB-IF_CertReq.mspx for more details. To pass the test you need to right-click on the test before you schedule it to edit the parameters. Input your USB-IF test ID in the test ID. Hope this helps, Tim.
December 1st, 2009 2:57pm

Hi Tim, I have the same problem as Abilash. I found that the requirement CONNECT-0093 has an effective date of 2011-June-01. This is one and a half year in future. My device is not certified by USB-IF. Do you know how can I get a TestId to pass the test? Thanks
January 14th, 2010 4:26pm

The test is now filtered so failure doesn't matter. Do start investigating how to get certified so you will be ready when the requirement is enforced. Tim.
January 17th, 2010 9:11pm

I ran into the same problem the other day. After some searching I found out that that the USB-IF Test Certification ID Check is no longer required. So, the result of the test doesn't matter as the test is filtered in WLK 1.5. After running the test(s), download the WLK filters(updatefilters.cab) from the winqual website and follow the procedure to update the filters. If you view the result now, the test result will be filtered. Hope this post helps someone in the future. Good luck!
May 24th, 2010 7:36am

Hi Experts, I am sorry if my problem is silly to you all. I am getting failed for USB-IF Test Certification ID Check on all the OS (xp, 7, vista). I have put update errata filters (from winqual site) in DTM controller, but still it didn't work. Later I installed USB20CV, but when i start running Test Suite (ex- Chapter 9), It says ---- Could not select test stack.... Message- Test Suite Failed ---------- Could anyone please tell me - 1. Is there any procedure to run USB20 Command Verifier ? or what to do for running USB20CV? 2. Which test suites i should run? Please help me, & show me the way- how USB-IF Test Certification ID Check will be PASSED?
June 7th, 2011 11:32am

Dear All, Thank you for your nice supports & coperation. Well, i have confimed about USB-IF certification test Failing & its scope: "USB20CV Chapter 9 Tests" Steps to Execute: 1. After getting passed USB20CV log, please store into C:\usblogs folder 2. Run IOT tests on USB20CV (e.g - Chap#9 Tests, Current Measurement Tests, MSC tests) 3. Set parameter value (e.g- Test ID = log file name/valid TID, Path = C:\usblogs, IOT_result = TRUE if IOT passes) 4. Run USB-IF tests Cheers lovers!!! DIO
April 20th, 2012 3:59am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics