UNABLE TO WRITE DATA TO THE TRANSPORT CONNECTION: AN ESTABLISHED CONNECTION WAS ABORTED BY THE SOFTWARE IN YOUR HOST MACHINE
Hi, I've have an application that is running on multiple sites but on one site recently I've got this error twice over a few weeks. Restarting the applications seems to fix the issue. This is my connection parameters <DATABASE> <SERVER>192.168.1.252</SERVER> <USERID>username</USERID> <PASSWORD>password</PASSWORD> <NAME>database_name</NAME> <POOLING>FALSE</POOLING> <LIFETIME>60</LIFETIME> </DATABASE> Here is my VB.NET code SQLString = "SELECT GPSLogID, PrimaryAssetID, Longitude, Latitude FROM tblGPSLog WHERE Location = '' ORDER BY GPSLogID ASC LIMIT 100" ' SQL Command parameters myCMD.CommandType = CommandType.Text myCMD.CommandText = SQLString myCMD.Connection = myConn ' Execute the SQL Statement myCMD.CommandTimeout = 5000 MySQLReader = myCMD.ExecuteReader << THIS IS LINE 133 The full error is Source: LOCATION Event: GPSLOG Date Stamp: 2012-05-10 00:32:59 Error: LINE 0 : UNABLE TO WRITE DATA TO THE TRANSPORT CONNECTION: AN ESTABLISHED CONNECTION WAS ABORTED BY THE SOFTWARE IN YOUR HOST MACHINE. Message: at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.SendPacket(MySqlPacket packet) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ExecutePacket(MySqlPacket packetToExecute) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.SendQuery(MySqlPacket queryPacket) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Statement.ExecuteNext() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PreparableStatement.ExecuteNext() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PreparableStatement.Execute() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader() at SatcomDiscoverySocket.clsLocation.UpdateGPSLog() in C:\Users\jim\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\SatcomDiscoverySocket\SatcomDiscoverySocket\Thread Polling\clsLocation.vb:line 133 Can anyone point me in the direction of what might cause this? I've checked the hostname.err file and there is nothing in there. I've checked the windows logs around the time of the error and again nothing to indicate a problem. There's no pattern to this at all. As the application works 99% of the time for this customer and 100% for all the other customers I really don't have a clue where to start looking. Thanks
August 30th, 2012 9:47am

Error: LINE 0 : UNABLE TO WRITE DATA TO THE TRANSPORT CONNECTION: AN ESTABLISHED CONNECTION WAS ABORTED BY THE SOFTWARE IN YOUR HOST MACHINE. It could be problem with network connection. For VB queries, post here. http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vblanguage/threads Thanks
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 30th, 2012 11:37am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics