Troubleshooting Debugging

From Justin Corbett  - @_ustin

Need details on why my cloud service is stuck with no RDP or logs to debug.

Thank you,

@AzureSupport

July 24th, 2015 12:16am

Hi,

I would recommend you to refer the article for " How to troubleshoot common RDP issues for Windows Virtual Machines in Azure " .

If this doesn't help resolve your query, please feel free to write back with a little more information on your query.

Regards,

Shirisha Paderu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 24th, 2015 10:11am

This is the only message I get when trying to deploy the cloud service (web role):
Busy (Starting role... Sites were deployed. [2015-07-24T20:28:45Z] Last role error: exit code - 255, exit time - [2015/07/24, 20:29:06.752])

It has been stuck like that for over a day.  It won't let me "connect" (via rdp) and there are no log files to access.

July 24th, 2015 8:33pm

Hi,

Hope your Deployment is up and running now.

If you are still facing issues, I would suggest you Delete the Cloud Service and Deploy to a new Cloud Service and Check if it succeeds.
 There was a partial service interruption on 24th in EastUS2 region which affected various azure services, if your deployment is working now, then the issue was probably due to the service interruption.

If you are still facing the same issue after recreating the Cloud service, then I would suggest you contact Azure support with a Support Ticket, since access to your subscription information and Backend Logs may be required.

Regards,
Nithin Rathnakar

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 26th, 2015 3:53pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics