Too many problems
Hi, I'm skakk4 and I have a number of problems. A clicking coming from the speakers and the web site is kinda jumpy. I can't get to my hotmail, then there are two adresses fighting to show their site , while it's clicking and jumping and things disappear and come back. Confused...Me I'm calm, 'cause it's a challance OR I really need help from someone who know what he's doing. I spend a lot of time in front of the computer but it's no fun when there a more problems than good times. My igoogle site is also clicking and jumpy, and that keeps on.Yesterday I couldn't connect with the internet, but I worked all night and now I'm connnected. But then IE times out, much to many times. I'm not going to throw my PC out the window but I really hope someone can lend me a helping hand, and by the way maybe I should say that I try working with my own web site. and that's really clicking too. Hope some one could fix some of the problems or at least say why things are that way. Your's faithfully skakk4- Nave a nice dayHi, I'm skakk4 and I have a number of problems. A clicking coming from the speakers and the web site is kinda jumpy. I can't get to my hotmail, then there are two adresses fighting to show their site , while it's clicking and jumping and things disappear and come back. Confused...Me I'm calm, 'cause it's a challance OR I really need help from someone who know what he's doing. I spend a lot of time in front of the computer but it's no fun when there a more problems than good times. My igoogle site is also clicking and jumpy, and that keeps on.Yesterday I couldn't connect with the internet, but I worked all night and now I'm connnected. But then IE times out, much to many times. I'm not going to throw my PC out the window but I really hope someone can lend me a helping hand, and by the way maybe I should say that I try working with my own web site. and that's really clicking too. Hope some one could fix some of the problems or at least say why things are that way. Your's faithfully skakk4- Nave a nice day
May 27th, 2011 10:54am

This thread is probably not in the best category, "Platform Networking", but in any event, it appears to me that you may have some malware installed on your system. Your first step in troubleshooting this is to ensure that your AV/Malware Detection has the latest signatures and is in working condition. It would probably be a real good idea to make sure your data is backed up. Visit: anITKB.com, an IT Knowledge Base.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 27th, 2011 1:44pm

Thank you for the answer, good to know people care. I may have the same idea´,´save what's possibly and start over. But there is a reason why, so there's gotta be a way out of the trouble. Hard core troubleshooting , he he. But Iøm surprised that there is noone who experied the clicking noise.....but, I'll read your answer again tomorrow, I'm very tired. And at last, if anybody else got something to say. I listen. Good night , and may you never hearthat annoing clicking sound. skakk4Hi, I'm skakk4 and I have a number of problems. A clicking coming from the speakers and the web site is kinda jumpy. I can't get to my hotmail, then there are two adresses fighting to show their site , while it's clicking and jumping and things disappear and come back. Confused...Me I'm calm, 'cause it's a challance OR I really need help from someone who know what he's doing. I spend a lot of time in front of the computer but it's no fun when there a more problems than good times. My igoogle site is also clicking and jumpy, and that keeps on.Yesterday I couldn't connect with the internet, but I worked all night and now I'm connnected. But then IE times out, much to many times. I'm not going to throw my PC out the window but I really hope someone can lend me a helping hand, and by the way maybe I should say that I try working with my own web site. and that's really clicking too. Hope some one could fix some of the problems or at least say why things are that way. Your's faithfully skakk4- Nave a nice day
May 27th, 2011 5:00pm

The clicking sound you are hearing sounds like a post back or page load operation occuring in the background. This would be typical if there was malware in the background opening addition windows in the background or background processes. In situations like this, I simply prefer to format the drive and reload the OS to ensure that all malware has been removed. Alternatively, you could try to clean the system but there is no guarantee that everything has been removed if the antimalware software cannot detect it. Visit: anITKB.com, an IT Knowledge Base.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 28th, 2011 2:28pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics