Title for a radial gauge - SSRS 2012

Hi,

I need to put a title for a radial gauge. I've tried to add a label, but it remains in the panel area.

Is it possible to add a title by using a gauge property without creating a text box outside this object?

Thanks

November 26th, 2013 1:22pm

Mark the part (background, gauge, indicator) of the Gauge control, where you want to add a label: Right-mouse click => "Add Label"

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 26th, 2013 1:48pm

Hi Olaf, as I said, I've already tried to add label but it remains in the panel area. I need to locate the label above the gauge area.

Thanks

November 26th, 2013 1:55pm

And as I said, mark first the part (the gauge) where you want to add the label to:

November 26th, 2013 2:26pm

I want to put the label above the gauge area.
  • Edited by pscorca Tuesday, November 26, 2013 2:37 PM
November 26th, 2013 2:37pm

Hi pscorca,

In Reporting Services, if we want to do something by using a property of an item, then the result would be produced inside the item. So if you want to add a title by using a property of a gauge, the title would remain in the gauge pane area just as Olaf posted. If you want to put a label as the title above the gauge area, Im afraid that you still need to add an additional textbox outside the object. This is by design.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Katherine Xiong

November 27th, 2013 8:10am

Hi Katherine, for a chart I remember that I can put the title above the graph representation.

However, thanks for your explanation and I think that replies simply "it isn't possible to put the title above the gauge" is an enough answer.

Thanks

November 27th, 2013 9:12am

Thank you for this answer Olaf, two years later this is still true and very helpful. This reply should have been marked as answered.
  • Edited by jlrando 1 hour 59 minutes ago
July 23rd, 2015 1:12am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics