The type or namespace name '__messagetype_System_Xml_XmlDocum ent' does not exist in the namespace

Hi ,

When I am assigning XMLDocument message in Orchestration to Schema message I am getting below error.

Message_2 = Message_1

Message_2 = My Schema message

Message_1 = XMLDocument

I am getting error while building my Project:

Error:

Error 18 The type or namespace name '__messagetype_System_Xml_XmlDocument' does not exist in the namespace 'MyProjectName' (are you missing an assembly reference?) "MyProjectLocation...\XLang\File3.cs 916 35 "MyProjectName"

System.XML is already in my project.

When I tried and create the same logic in different project I am not getting any error. But I am getting this error in particular this project.

Please guide.

Regards,

Saurin

July 25th, 2013 11:45am

Assuming your orchestration variable is "XMLDocument"... try renaming it to something else like "CurrentXmlDocument".
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 25th, 2013 11:48am

it is expecting a Message of name XMLDocument in your current orchestration of schema type System.Xml.XmlDocument.

In your other project you may have had a "new" before this :)

Regards.

July 25th, 2013 11:55am

Did you Copied orchestration and modified it or you copied the message variable from other orchestration used it.

It seems orchestration  type mismatch/or orchestration type name is not updated properly if you use copied orchestration.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 31st, 2013 1:18am

create a variable of type System.Xml.XmlDocument and use that
July 31st, 2013 3:00am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics