The routing table for the network adapter Local Area Connection includes IP address ranges that are not defined
Hello I am been having this problem with my ISA server. We have 1 remote site in which we have installed a Disaster recover for one of our servers. What I noticed is that the connection will be dropped. The error that I am getting is the one that is as s title for this page. the Ipa address are aded under Internal adapter but still I am facing the same problem. The routing table for the network adapter Local Area Connection includes IP address ranges that are not defined in the array-level network Internal, to which it is bound. As a result, packets arriving at this network adapter from the IP address ranges listed below or sent to these IP address ranges via this network adapter will be dropped as spoofed. To resolve this issue, add the missing IP address ranges to the array network. My local (connectiong from is a 10.0.0x clas ) The following IP address ranges will be dropped as spoofed: External:172.16.2.0-172.16.2.0,172.16.2.255-172.16.3.0,172.16.3.255-172.16.4.0,172.16.4.255-172.16.4.255; Any ideas will help
June 27th, 2011 8:01pm

Hi, Since your problem is ISA related, please post your question in the ISA forums. Thank you for your understanding. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/Forefrontedgegeneral/threads Best Regards, James
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 28th, 2011 5:00am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics