The program issued a command but the command lenght is incorrect
After applying Patches, after the restart having this error message "The program issued a command but the command lenght is incorrect" i cannot logon using any password. please help someone.
January 12th, 2009 4:38pm

hi there,i would like to get more information on the issuewhat is the OS version are you trying to loging to domain or workgroup can you try logging using local admin ( not domain account ) ?can you try rebooting the system and try with a) safe mode b) last known good configuration also try removing the network cable for test purpose and check the issue sainath Windows Driver Development
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 12th, 2009 5:41pm

Hi, I agree with Sainath. You may refer to the following steps to troubleshoot this issue: 1. Use a local user to login locally to see if it will succeed. 2. If you cannot login the system, please restart the computer and press F8 to try this in Safe Mode . 3. If you still cannot loin the system, you may restart the computer again and press F8 to select Last Known Good Configuration. If the problem still retains, I think you could see this article to repair install if the OS version is Windows XP. How to Perform a Windows XP Repair Install http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm regards,Nick Gu - MSFT
January 13th, 2009 10:01am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics