The description for Event ID 1291 from source NIC Agents cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
Which OS are you talking about ? Make sure that you have the updated drivers & firmwaresfor the NIC adapter. Aslo check the patch cable connected to switch and NIC, if there are CRC errors, you would likely to see event like this.I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. - .... .- -. -.- ... --..-- ... .- -. - --- ... ....
August 28th, 2012 2:14pm

The description for Event ID 1291 from source NIC Agents cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 1st, 2012 1:36pm

Which OS are you talking about ? Make sure that you have the updated drivers & firmwaresfor the NIC adapter. Aslo check the patch cable connected to switch and NIC, if there are CRC errors, you would likely to see event like this.I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. - .... .- -. -.- ... --..-- ... .- -. - --- ... ....
September 1st, 2012 2:04pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics