The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator
The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator. please help me to solve this problem on our windows server 2003
May 30th, 2011 3:01am

Hello, talk to your admin, as the message stated. If you are the admin then check the configured group policies in your domain, start with rsop.msc on the machine with the message and see the configured GPOs, then check them and remove/revert the setting.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 30th, 2011 3:31am

Hi weber thanks for the reply, I will try your suggestion and my concern is do body touch our server and suddenly that message appear, we suspect it cause by a virus? Thank you, mides
May 30th, 2011 4:37am

Hi Mides, It also might be caused by virus, you should do a full virus scan. Regards
June 1st, 2011 3:56am

Good day, thank you for the reply. I would also to get an advise if what is the best anti virus for windows server 2003 r2. so we can install to our server. at the moment we remove the kaspersky due to project loading our sql database program, please advise us regarding this matter. thanks, midesmides
June 3rd, 2011 4:24am

Thanks for your sharing
October 28th, 2012 1:13am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics