The cell is read only.You can only modify the data in the data entry cells. PPS Planning
Hi I am trying my hands on PPS Planning and have followed the steps shown in the training videos.The issue I am facing is that when I give assignments, the one who opens it(in this case it is me only)is not able to edit the matrix and the error message displays asThe cell is read only.You can only modify the data in the data entry cells.I have gone through this link though "http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3603459&SiteID=17"but have not succeeded yet.Please Help.Rezo
September 5th, 2008 12:58pm

Hi, This problem appears to be related to Microsoft Office Performance Point server. To gain effective assistance on this issue, please post to our specific Office Performance Point server queue: Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server -> Planning http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=1871&SiteID=17 The engineers and communities there are more specialized in creating script and will assist you in a more efficient manner. Hope this helps.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 8th, 2008 12:08pm

Thanks for the guidance Morgan. Actually the moment after I initiated the thread I realised that I have initiated a thread in a wrong forum, but I could not stop it as I din't find any option.Anyways my issuehas beenresolved after I postedthe Q in the right forum.Thanks & Regards Rezo
September 8th, 2008 1:17pm

Hi Reezzo, I have the same issue The cell is read only.You can only modify the data in the data entry cells. Ive tried everything but didnt get the right solution. Can you please send me the URL where you have postedthe Q in the forum. Thanks, Satish J
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 8th, 2009 9:49am

Hi again,Can u plz send me the solution (url) for the issue mentioned before. The cells are read-only. Sometime I get only single column to edit, thats because I have select for that particular scenario. Structure of my report is : Year-2009 (Filter) Actual Target %task completed Forecast Emp1 Emp2 Emp3 Not able enter data in this case.Can u plz help in this case ?????Thanks,Satish Jadhav.
January 8th, 2009 11:59am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics