The Health Service could not log on the RunAs account ...... for management group SCSM 2012 Management Group.  The error is The user name or password is incorrect.(1326L).  This will prevent the health service from monitori

Dear All,

I am not getting emails whenever I am raising an incident or service requests using SCSM console? I am not sure this is due to password change for one workflow user. In the event logs I have seen this error:

The Health Service could not log on the RunAs account ...... for management group SCSM 2012 Management Group.  The error is The user name or password is incorrect.(1326L).  This will prevent the health service from monitoring or performing actions using this run as account.

Please help me on resolving this issue so that users will get email notifications. Thanks in advance.

November 26th, 2014 3:43am

Is this for inbound or outbound emails? It looks like the password for the account you are using to authenticate against may have changed. Are your other workflow functioning properly? A good test it to see if newly created work items are staying in a New state. If this is the case then the password for your workflow account has most likely changed. If this is the case you will want to update any Run As Accounts that are configured for this account under Administration > Security > Run As Accounts.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 26th, 2014 1:24pm

Thanks Matthew. You are correct. I have changed the password within Run as Accounts. It is now working fine. Thanks a lot.
November 26th, 2014 6:47pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics