Terminal Server 2003 user profile issues
Hey guys, I have been battling with an issue that one of my clients has been experiencing for a little while now and it appears as though its getting worse. Their environment is Windows 2003.. Domain controller, exchange server, web server, and three seperate terminal servers, all 2003. The problem is that when people login at times they get the dreaded "your profile cannot be loaded" messages.. they can vary, sometimes they states its that their profile cannot be loaded, other times it says there was a problem with the registry, sometimes it just says there are insufficient resources. I have tried most of the recommended fixes. All servers are patched up to the current level, and I beleive it could be related to their roaming profiles that are setup. Here is the thing though.. during the week when their servers are being used by multiple users, these problems tend to occur, and not to any single user.. it seems to be random. As if the more people that are on the server, the more likely these issues can occur. I was able to verify this because over the weekend when the servers vacant with no users logged in, I can login all of the user accounts that were seen to have issues logging in during the week just fine. I am never prompted with any issue, and their roaming profile works as it should. Obviously this would suggest to me that the profiles are not corrupted as many people would naturally suspect. I have also installed the UPHClean on two of the three servers and in the past I found that it had not helped in the past with issues like this. I should also mention that I had tried to remove the handwriting and speech recognition features with office as this also pointed to these issues.. i'm at a loss for what could be happening here.. anyone have any other suggestions for me?? Many thanks :)
September 18th, 2012 7:13pm

ask here http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverTS/threadshttp://www.arabitpro.com
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 19th, 2012 2:39am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics