Technet binder
Can someone direct me to where i can get a complete list of what should be in the most up to date technet binder? Something with actual disk numbers. If it's not on that list it should not be in the binder, correct?
August 15th, 2008 9:35pm

That's a pretty big ask. I think your best bet would be to go to the TechNet web site and click on the "contact us" link. They may be able to provide you with a table of contents document.tgc
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 17th, 2008 7:37pm

Hi, This link may be helpful for you. Compare TechNet Plus Subscription Offerings http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/bb892756.aspxDavid Shen - MSFT
August 18th, 2008 12:05pm

Please let me know if I'm on the right track here:I understand that we replace the old version numbers with newer ones, i.e. replace disk 0197.09 with disk 0197.10 But is there someplace that I can go to see what the entire contents of my binder should be as of whatever the last shipment date was, and that lists the entire contents of the binder by disk number and description like there used to be? I remember that this used to be mailed to us with the updated disks, and also was available on line. Now we don't get anything mailed to us with the replacement disks, and it's no longer anywhere that I can find on line.I've searched all over, and seen more then one person ask this in more then one forum, and as far as I can tell the question has never been answered.Thanks,
November 20th, 2009 4:00am

Hi,I am new to Technet and have heard/read about the cd binder but cannot find the link to request it on the site.Please can someone assistThanks
December 9th, 2009 9:05pm

Here's what I found:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833521"...you can purchase additional binders and sleeves from Centis (a supplier to Microsoft)."Hope that this helps
December 14th, 2009 10:52pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics