Task scheduler security option - run when logged in or not
Hi all, In the task scheduler when i click "properties" on a task and edit it. I have option in "General" tab, under "security options" - "Run whether user is logged or not" by the default, it is not selected, i was wondering where in the XML file (when i export the task) i find these settings. when I import that task on to a new computer's Task scheduler task, i want that option to be selected. How can i do it ? where to find that setting in the XML ? thanks.
May 30th, 2011 7:38am

If you choose Run whether user is logged on or not, the LogonType is shown as below: <Principals> <Principal id="Author"> <UserId>FAREAST\v-shaosh</UserId> <LogonType>Password</LogonType> Run only when user is logged on: <Principals> <Principal id="Author"> <UserId>FAREAST\v-shaosh</UserId> <LogonType>InteractiveToken</LogonType> If you check the option Do not store password: <Principals> <Principal id="Author"> <UserId>FAREAST\v-shaosh</UserId> <LogonType>S4U</LogonType> Shaon Shan |TechNet Subscriber Support in forum |If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 1st, 2011 5:07am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics