Task Scheduler ignores MOVE command in batch script
I have batch script with below code in it. When I run the batch script manually it works as expected. When ran via task scheduler nothing happens. I am on Win Server 2008 R2 @echo off echo test>>test.log mkdir test123 >>test.log cd test123 echo test message >>test.log cd .. timeout 5 move test123 test_test Thanks
September 14th, 2012 5:28pm

Suggestions given in following thread might help Task Scheduler task fails to run with error: "Access is Denied (0x80070005)" http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-IN/winservergen/thread/64fd3e83-9d54-441a-ab13-d97d0e57b4b2I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. - .... .- -. -.- ... --..-- ... .- -. - --- ... ....
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 14th, 2012 6:34pm

I had already tried the option mentioned in the above thread, no luck.
September 14th, 2012 6:44pm

Add the user account which is being used to run the task in "log on as a batch job" policy setting in User Rights Assignment section and see if that makes any difference.I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. - .... .- -. -.- ... --..-- ... .- -. - --- ... ....
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 14th, 2012 6:51pm

Add the user account which is being used to run the task in "log on as a batch job" policy setting in User Rights Assignment section and see if that makes any difference.I do not represent the organisation I work for, all the opinions expressed here are my own. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. - .... .- -. -.- ... --..-- ... .- -. - --- ... ....
September 14th, 2012 6:51pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics