System.DirectoryServices.Directory Synchronization: How to get objects if there are more than DirectorySearcher.SizeLimit

I am implementing DirSync using System.DirectoryServices.DirectorySearcher and System.DirectoryServices.DirectorySynchronization. I am able to sync the changes if the objects in the server are less than DirectorySearcher.SizeLimit (1000?). How do I get if there are more objects to be synched that this limit? The DirSync option in System.DirectoryServices.Protocols namespace has this option DirSyncResponseControl.MoreData

What is the corresponding flag available in DirectorySearcher/DirectorySynchronization/DirectorySynchronizationOption? I looked at MSDN, could not find any information.

Created more around 2K objects and executed FindAll() API on the DirectorySearcher, it returns all of the 2K objects..!! No DirectorySearcher.SizeLimit (1000) applied ..!! Is this how this works? If so, it is not good when running first time, where we could have millions of records..!! Anything I missing? Please let me know

• Edited by Manju- 1 hour 16 minutes ago
April 22nd, 2015 1:48am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics