Synchronize Betwwen sql database and moblie service databse

Hello all,

I'v created a database in the windows azure sql database service.

Now i'v created a Mobile service, and i want to synchronize the mobile service data with my sql database (on azure), I have created a new mobile service with existing database and connected the two, but the data isn't showing, I read somewhere that i need to create the tables and that the system will automatically recognize that theirs and existing table with the same name and synchronize the two, BUT IT DOESNT WORK!.

I'm loosing my mind here, can anyone help me?

May 31st, 2013 5:56pm

Hi Boaz Yaari,

here is the answer that i posted to another similar question, per say its not directly related to Mobile service but its a data sync functionality that needs to be worked upon, please take a look

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ssdsgetstarted/thread/520a894a-fcff-4772-93e6-747c66dc8887

------------------------------------

Please mark as answered if it helped

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 3rd, 2013 11:26pm

if you're referring to the Windows Azure Mobile Services, i don't think it supports having an offline database as of now.

what's your mobile client database? and where did you get the information that you can synchronize it with Azure SQL Database via Mobile Services?

if you're up to coding, you can use the Sync Framework Toolkit to sync a SQLite database on your mobile to a SQL Azure database.

June 4th, 2013 11:09am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics