Sync Group Stuck on Processing after schema refresh

Since two weeks ago, my sync group has been unable to sync giving me all kind of strange undescriptive errors. I have deleted and recreated the sync group a bunch of times, and every time I create it I go to refresh the schema, and when I save the change, the status of the group, client and hub appears as "Processing..." and it never changes from there. I have to delete the group repeatedly until it finally decides to delete it, and start over again. I can see in the Azure Hub database that the sync tables and the sync stored procedures are created, but my local database remains unchanged.

I have tried several things:

1. Upgraded Sync Client agent to latest version (4.2.5605.1)
  2. Re-entered the agent key and Re-registered the database
  3. Deleted sync group and recreated it
  4. Created a completely new Database in a new server
  5. Restarted my local server

I had been syncing these databases for almost a couple of years.

My Sync Client agent has the database registered correctly, the account under which it is running has access to the database (it's the same one with which was running before, and it is able to ping the cloud service.

Please help! I have been trying everything I can think of for a week.

My subscription id :

d0d87676-1269-44b3-ab30-8c352a54c546

Thanks

Rolando.

June 26th, 2015 12:32pm

Hi Rolando,

I'm investigating this issue. Meanwhile, may I know whether the account you provided when install the Client Agent belongs to "Administrators" group? If not, could you please try to reinstall the Agent with an "Administrator" account?

Regards,
Bowen

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 26th, 2015 2:16pm

Hi Rolando,

I'm investigating this issue. Meanwhile, may I know whether the account you provided when install the Client Agent belongs to "Administrators" group? If not, could you please try to reinstall the Agent with an "Administrator" account?

Regards,
Bowen

• Proposed as answer by Bowen Wan 22 hours 10 minutes ago
June 26th, 2015 6:13pm

Hi Rolando,

Regards,
Bowen

• Proposed as answer by Bowen Wan 22 hours 21 minutes ago

Hi Rolando,

Regards,
Bowen

• Proposed as answer by Bowen Wan Sunday, June 28, 2015 8:57 AM

Hi Rolando,

Regards,
Bowen

Hi Rolando,

Regards,
Bowen

Hi Rolando,

Regards,
Bowen

Hi Rolando,

Regards,
Bowen

Hi Rolando,

From our service backend it shows that your sync are working fine now. I'm going to close this thread. Feel free to reach me if any more question.

Regards,
Bowen

June 28th, 2015 4:58am

Hi Rolando,

From our service backend it shows that your sync are working fine now. I'm going to close this thread. Feel free to reach me if any more question.

Regards,
Bowen

June 28th, 2015 4:59am

Hi Rolando,

Regards,
Bowen

June 28th, 2015 8:57am

Hi Rolando,

Regards,
Bowen

Hi Rolando,

Regards,
Bowen

Hi Rolando,

Regards,
Bowen

Hi Rolando,

Regards,
Bowen

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics