Sql server architecture

Hi,

Please explain the below architecture step by step.

Question Vote as helpful 1 Vote

October 18th, 2013 2:40pm

Posting random and broadly worded questions to the forums is not an effective way to educate yourself about sql server.  Find a class or at least a good book.  I suggest you start with the recommendations that were given in the thread where you grabbed this image.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 18th, 2013 3:03pm

Hi Surya,

I totally agree to Scott's views, this forum is to help fellow SQL friends to solve there problems based on knowledge/experience that other might have gained when he/she gone thru it. Also it helps to clear one's doubts on a topic. What you are asking is to make sure understand about SQL Server from scratch which is not in scope of such communities.

I would recommend to go thru the book (This is from SQL 2008 or SQL 2005 internals book chapter 1). Read it then discuss with your colleagues.  In case you want to have offline discussion (post reading this chapter/book), you can send an email to me sethigurpreet@hotmail.com, I will assist you on your doubts.

October 18th, 2013 3:40pm

Your best bet is learning T-SQL first.   You can find queries at the following website:

http://www.sqlusa.com/bestpractices/

Type in each query and experiment with it on your own copy of SQL Server.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 18th, 2013 4:00pm

Might helps you.The Guru's Guide to SQL Server Architecture and Internals
http://www.amazon.ca/Gurus-Guide-Server-Architecture-Internals/dp/0201700476

Inorder to understand the architecture first you need to know each and everything how it will works ,what data stores how it pulls & gives there lot more.first if you well on those then it becomes easy to understand not much big deal at all.

October 18th, 2013 11:13pm

This question has already been asked by you.
October 19th, 2013 1:39am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics