Split microsoft account and access

I have a bit of a complex problem:

I am one of the administrators of my company's Enterprise Azure Subscription. I had 1 "outlook.com" Microsoft account with MSDN benefits that I also used as a personal Microsoft account (e.g. for mail and logging in to my home machine). My work mail address (let's call it "work.com") was an alias for this single Microsoft account, and in the Portal Settings, this work mail address is used to identify me as an admin.

Recently, I began to experience problems with this work mail address alias. My private mails where sent "on behalf of" work.com and replies to these mails went to my work inbox. This is why I decided to create a second "work.com" Microsoft account. This one was only linked to my work address and the alias from my "outlook.com" Microsoft account was removed. For VSO reasons, I also swapped the Microsoft account related to my MSDN benefits to the new "work.com" account. This way, I am not a paying user.

Now here is the problem:
To access my work Azure Enterprise subscription, I still have to log in with my "outlook.com" credentials, even though my user is registered with my work.com mail address.

I hope this is a bit clear,
Best regards,

Arne Vandenberghe

September 7th, 2015 8:58am

Hi,

If you would like to change the email address you use to login to your azure subscription you can contact Azure Billing support with a free Billing Ticket. And the billing team should be able to help you.
 Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Nithin Rathnakar

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 7th, 2015 11:11am

Hi,

If you would like to change the email address you use to login to your azure subscription you can contact Azure Billing support with a free Billing Ticket. And the billing team should be able to help you.
 Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Nithin Rathnakar

September 7th, 2015 3:10pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics