Slow or no communication to shares in SBS 2003
Hello all.Since I'm new around here, please let me know if this is the right place to post this.I've been checking these forums for a long time now, but fortunately I always found what I was looking for and never had the need to post.For that, I want to thank you all for the tremendous work (and help) everyone participating here have been given throughout these years.The problem that brings me here today, relates not entirely to the SBS 2003.What happens is that we have several MAC OS machines connecting to several shares in a SBS 2003.Everything was ok till one of them been upgraded to Snow Leopard.Now, this particular machine takes loads of time to connect to the shares, and it is very slow to move files around when it manages to connect at all.My question is simple.Did anyone ever come across this situation? And if so, how did you manage to resolve this issue?Thank you again.CheersPaulo Marques - Computer Engineer - MCSE
January 6th, 2010 5:35pm

I thank you for the information, but unfortunatelly the link you posted to the SBS group doesnt work.I must also add that in reality i did not find any SBS 2003 forum, or even any Server 2003 forum for that matter, and that's why I posted in here.Thank you again, and I try to find more specialized forums for this issue.Paulo Marques - Computer Engineer - MCSE
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 7th, 2010 12:18pm

Hi rochamarques,Please visit this link for Windwos Small Business Server discussion group:http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.sbsBest regards,Wilson JiaThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
January 8th, 2010 4:50am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics