Site Resolution problem
Hi all we have our company site hosting in hosting company.i have purchase live ips and configured NATTING..we use isa server 2006 for proxy .when i access company site its open perfectly ,the problem is there where i by pass the proxy means static ip is configured in which NATTING is enable, when i try to access our site error occur Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage i have already tested to configure both local dns and ip provider dns but the problem is same can any budy help me out please what is the cause of this issue.
August 24th, 2010 11:41am

[cut] ,the problem is there where i by pass the proxy means static ip is configured in which NATTING is enable, when i try to access our site error occur Hi, can you explain better the sentence quoted ?Edoardo Benussi - Microsoft MVP Management Infrastructure - Systems Administration https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/Profile/Benussi Windows Server Italian Forum Moderator edo[at]mvps[dot]org
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 24th, 2010 12:30pm

1.Means i have configured one system with static ip address against this ip address NATTING is enable in router ,now the system is bypass from proxy and no restriction is done on it .ALL sites are open perfectly ,but i unable to browse our company website which is hosted in hosting company. Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage error occur. 2. I am able to browse this web site is perfectly when i use proxy. Hope you understand the problem
August 25th, 2010 7:09am

Probably your web server is configured to reply only if requests are incoming from your isa server external ip address and no other ? This is a possible configuration for every web server and particularly if the web server is firewalled.Edoardo Benussi - Microsoft MVP Management Infrastructure - Systems Administration https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/Profile/Benussi Windows Server Italian Forum Moderator edo[at]mvps[dot]org
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 25th, 2010 11:26am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics